5.3.06

LEZIONE 18, 1 MARZO 2006


LESSON PLAN

OBJECTIVES

Using reflexive verbs to talk about your daily routine
Saying at what time these actions take place

A verb is reflexive when it expresses an action that refers back to the subject e.g.
Mi lavo (lit. I wash myself) Mi riposo (lit. I rest myself). You can recognize a reflexive verb (sul dizionario) by looking at the infinitive form. If the syllable of the infinitive is -si (oneself), then the verb is reflexive. When you conjugate a reflexive verb you must change the last syllable -si with -mi (myself) -ti (yourself) etc. : Lavarsi (to wash oneself) Mi lavo, ti lavi, si lava etc.
See Italianissimo p.85, 87, 56 (What's it like?)

Attenzione: do not assume every verb that describes your daily routine is reflexive
Faccio la colazione (I have breakfast)
Vado al lavoro (I go to work) etc.

Compito per casa (Homework): in classe describe your daily routine and say what you do for living.

Comments:
molto utile per compito, grazie.
 
Sono io Michael. Scusi ma io non potrei venire la lezione questa sera.

Alla settimana prossimo.
Ciao
Mike
 
Ciao Stefania
Not sure how to contact you but thought I'd try this.

Hope you have had a good summer.

I am having trouble finding an Italian class during the daytime- one cancelled through lack of students, one full. I really want to carry on even if it means repeating the beginners class as at least I may remember more! Any ideas? I think Judith is also interested but her time is not as flexible as mine. i hope to hear from you - though I am away 9-16th Sept.

Best wishes, Pam Hall 625550
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?